CAOS Soft Shackle and Recovery Ring (Silver)
CAOS Soft Shackle 14T (30,864lb) break strength. Dyneema is a safe alternative to 4.75T WLL bow shackles. CAOS Soft Shackles are made from high quality Dyneema rope and the rubber protective layer at the wear point provides (non-binding) easy release after use. The CAOS Soft Shackle has a canvas protect sleeve. CAOS 4X4 Recovery gear is a class above all else. NATA Certified 14,000kg breaking strength - Tested Tough by Aussies for Aussies.
Soft Shackle Features:
- Made of Dyneema, a superior alternative to steel wire rope and is used in maritime, lifting and high friction industries.
- Australian Legislation compliant label detailing batch number, manufacture date, length and break strength.
- Featuring a single splice design with a diamond knot encased within a dual protective sleeve.
- Resistant to UV and chemicals
- Brightly coloured so it cannot easily get lost.
- Light and easy to handle, and they float in water.
- Use and easy-care instructions.
- Comes complete with its own carry bag.
Recovery Ring Features:
- Design and built to work with a WLL of 8T.
- Manufactured Anodized 6061-T6 aluminium for a smooth, slippery surface, and with no moving parts, wear is minimal.
- Outer diameter: 100mm
- Inner diameter: 30mm
- Rope running diameter: 10-14mm
- Soft shackle rope diameter: 12-16mm
- Weight: 410g
Others Also Bought
More From This Category