The Coleman Instant Up 4P Gold Series Tent is your instant camping solution when accommodating up to 4 people.
The secret in the 2 minute setup lies in the tent never coming off the telescopic poles! You can now enjoy spending more time in the outdoors with family or friends instead of trying to figure out how to set up the most integral part of your campsite - your tent!
The Gold series of tents from Coleman is a step up in quality without the weight and extra cost of a canvas tent. The materials selected include the fly being a polyester rip-stop that is rated to 3000mm water head rating.
The wonderful advantage in using rip-stop prevents any puncture you may receive from tearing and is designed to last. Localising to a very small area makes repairs easy should it be required. The stitching is seam-sealed meaning that rain has trouble getting through! Large doors and windows are used throughout allowing for great ventilation and having a separate protective mesh screen so you can sleep insect free in the warmer months! The awnings can be zipped down for added extra protection so that locking down this tent is made easy.
For the comfort of all occupants, we recommend having four people while still leaving enough room for bags and any other items you do not want leaving out in the elements.
The flooring is of tough polyoxford PVC construction to protect from unwanted damage caused by hard surfaces.
Transportation is also made easy as it packs down into its handy carry bag that will fit in the boot of your car or storing away! To maximise your time in the outdoors and trouble free camping, get ready to move into your home away from home. Now includes 5 awning poles for maximum shade! The awning on the Coleman Instant Up 4P Gold Series Tent is purpose built to provide ample shade.
The design, however, isn't ideal for inclement weather, so when the weather turns south, we do recommend dropping the awning where possible.
- Instant up Hub frame design sets up in under 2 minutes
- Integrated pre-attached frame
- Front door can be pitched out as front awning
- Additional detachable oversized 3-pole awning attaches to either let or right side of tent
- Hook and loop strip on awning for attaching Coleman Deluxe Gazebo (sold separately)
- Coleman circle ventilation for added air flow
- Ultra-fine mesh throughout and integrated internal storage hammock
- Organisers and powercord management system
- Convenient welcome mat to keep tent clean and dry
- Heavy duty carry bag included
- Now includes a total of 5 awning poles!
- External Dimensions: 240cm L x 240cm W
- Internal Dimensions: 230cm L x 230cm W
- Tent Height: 190cm
- Packed Dimensions: 112cm L x 24cm W x 24cm H
- Sleeping Capacity: Up to 4 adults
- Comfort Rating: Up to 3 adults
- Weight: 14kg
More From This Category