Hard Korr Power Heavy Duty Battery Box (White)
Hard Korr's Heavy Duty Battery Box allows you to turn a regular deep-cycle battery into a convenient portable power station, or create a dual-battery setup using the optional VSR. It is suitable for all deep-cycle batteries up to 330mm (l) x 180mm (w) x 240mm (h) in size.
Constructed of durable ABS plastic and meeting the UL 94V-0 standard for flammability of plastic products, this battery box is a high-quality unit that will last for many years. It contains two 12v outlets with 10A fuses, a dual USB outlet, four 50A Anderson-style outlets that can be used as outputs or inputs, and a 175A Anderson-style outlet which can be used as a jump-starter. Unlike most other models on the market, all Anderson-style ports are recessed into the body to minimise the possibility of damage, and the internal cabling uses heavy-gauge wire and quality connectors.
The battery can be charged from a range of sources (including solar panels) by simply plugging into one of the 50A Anderson-style ports. The battery’s charge status and voltage can be easily seen via the large digital display.
- Materials ABS plastic (UL 94V-0 compliant)
- Box dimensions 455mm (l) x 240mm (w) x 330mm (h)
- Max. battery dimensions 330mm (l) x 180mm (w) x 240mm (h)
- Max. battery weight 35.0kg
- Suitable battery types Deep cycle (Lithium, AGM, Calcium, Wet, Gel)
- Charge method via Anderson plug input or optional VSR
- Ports 1 x dual USB output
- 2 x cigarette plug outputs
- 4 x 50A Anderson plug inputs/outputs
- 1 x 175A Anderson plug output
- Operating temperature -10°C to 50°C
- Weight 3.2kg
- Pack Contents
- 1x Heavy duty battery box
- 1x set bolts, brackets & Allen keys
- 1x Strap