HEMA - Hema Navigator HX-1
The successor to the wildly popular Hema HN7 GPS is not the HN8 GPS ... introducing the HX-1 Navigator GPS!
Featuring Australia’s best topographic mapping, turn-by-turn navigation, the ability to connect with other travellers and over 45,000 campsites, caravan parks and other touring points of interest in a 7-inch multi-touch screen, it’s time to explore a new frontier with HX-1.
- Turn-by-turn voice guidance
- Street mapping for Australia & New Zealand
- 45,000+ Hema, Caravan & Camps Australia Wide & Other touring points of interest
- Award-winning Hema off-road maps
- Navigate remote areas & 4WD tracks
- HERE Navigation data & Hema track data
- Speed cameras, red light cameras, timed school zones & more
- Sync & share your adventures on the Hema Explorer Cloud
- Plan, record & save your journeys
- Download other people's tracks to use offline
- Wi-Fi connected updates
- 5000mAh battery for up to 6 hours use off charge
- Battery Li-Poly 5000mAh
- Camera 5 Megapixel, Video 480p @ 15fps
- Connections 3.5 mm stereo jack, Micro-SD card slot, Mini-USB
- Format GPS Unit
- Memory Internal: 16GB NAND FLASH, 1GB RAM, External SD: 32GB
- Operating System Android 4.4
- Screen 7 INCH 1024x600 GLASS MULTI-TOUCH PANEL
The Hema HX-1 is packed with navigation features that make it easy to discover Australia's out-of-the-way travel destinations. Here are 5 amazing features we bet you didn't know about:
Navigate to a photo you've taken - You probably knew that the HX-1 has a rear-facing camera for taking photos on your travels, but did you know you can navigate back to those photos in Drive mode? Simply tap on New Route and then Picture to get turn-by-turn routing back to that special spot you found.
Find camps & attractions tailored to your journey - Learn how easy it is to find POI along a route or around a destination with the HX-1! The HX-1 is more than a navigation device - with more than 45,000 touring POI, it's preloaded with all the points you'll want or need while you're travelling. You can even set your end destination and then find the campsites, supply points, lookouts, rest areas and more along your journey or around your end destination, making it simple to plan the ultimate adventure! Learn more
Get detailed site & facility information for POI - With the HX-1, you get more than just the location of campsites and POI - you also have access to detailed facility, activity and contact information! This includes things like pet friendliness, whether a campsite has a shower or fire pits, and even site images for Camps Australia Wide POI.
Download other people's tracks to your HX-1 - When you set up your HX-1 you create a personal Hema Explorer Cloud account, which allows you to backup your trip data and share your adventures online. More importantly, you can browse other people's tracks and download them to your HX-1 with the press of a button - so you can find tracks that inspire you and use them on your own adventures.
More 4WD maps are available - The HX-1 comes preloaded with Australia-wide Hema topographic mapping down to a scale of 1:150,000, and you can download additional sections of the Hema Explorer Map down to an incredibly detailed scale of 1:9,000 when you're connected to WiFi to use offline. The HX-1 also gives you access to state government topographic maps for QLD, NSW, TAS, VIC & SA.
- HX-1 Navigator Unit
- Cradle and windscreen mount
- Soft pouch
- 12V/24V 2A Car Charger
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
More From This Category