PROREADY Lockable Trailer Hitch 16mm Pin is fitted with a Rubber Cap for dust and sand and supplied with 2 Keys to secure your towing hitch to your vehicle's towbar.
Simply remove the locking section from the lock by turning the key, slide the pin through both of the holes on the hitch and the towbar hitch receiver.
Make sure it is all the way through, then place the locking section on the position and make sure it is correctly locked into place.
Then place the rubber cap securely over the locking mechanism to prevent dirt and water entering the lock.
- Weather and grime proof rubber cap over key lock
- 2 Keys
- 6 O-rings for adjustment to prevent rattling
- Professional grade powder coated hardened steel construction
- 202mm overall length, 16mm diameter pin to fit most standard hitch receivers with a maximum outer hitch width of 87mm
- Compatible with most standard 50mm x 50mm heavy duty towbar hitch receivers
Box size: L 240mm x 75mm x 40mm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We Also Recommend
More From This Category