The SURVIVAL Travel First Aid KIT has been designed with weight and space in mind, without compromising any of the items on your travel first aid checklist.
Ideal if you’re going ‘round the globe, into the outback or even just down the road, the Travel First Aid KIT also meets WHS compliance regulations for remote work areas.
Stocked with all your essential first aid items, as well as additional extras including a Bites and Stings module comprising an Instant Ice Pack, 2 x Smart Bandages, Tick Removal Spoon, 2 x 30 mL Saline and Sewing KIT, this first aid solution is every traveler’s best mate.
Don’t leave home without one.
*NEW ADDITION* SURVIVAL TRAVEL KIT HELPS YOU BE SNAKE BITE SAFE
With the addition of two extra SMART Snake Bandages, the Travel First Aid KIT now contains specialist equipment to help protect you in the event of a snake bite emergency.
The reusable SMART Bandage contains easy-to-follow pictogram instructions, to ensure you apply the right amount of pressure to a snake bite wound. Also suitable in the case of Funnel-web bites, the SMART Snake Bandage has already helped protect countless lives.
Easy to restock, you simply scan your QR code to link directly to the Restock Portal.
- Leading first aid design and layout - Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the color-coded labeling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation. **The new and improved design for the SURVIVAL Travel First Aid KIT also features the sophisticated MOLLE system for tailored attachment, new shoulder straps and redesigned zips that are sturdier than ever before, with an extra layer of material on the outside that protects both zips and the KIT’s contents from the elements.**
- Easy refill and restock - The numbered labeling system tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock – essential for when you’re on the go.
- Quality first aid product - As with all Survival products, the Travel First Aid KIT is durable, rugged and water-resistant. The zippers are strong and there is luminous piping on the bag to make it easier to see at night. In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, the KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of any travel emergency.
- Personalise your first aid travel plans - Inside your KIT, you will find a personal space section. It’s a meshed area with a zipper that allows you to include specific items or additional first aid contents suitable for all of your traveling adventures. Add your own insect repellent and sunscreen or include some personal medications, blister packs or a couple of extra bandages. **The improved KIT is also now bigger than ever, with increased depth and an extra full mesh panel, as well as two new, deep pockets.**
- Be prepared for any emergency - Whether you’re embarking on a round-the-world adventure or going away for the weekend, the SURVIVAL Travel First Aid KIT will help prepare you for any emergency, wherever in the world you may be.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We Also Recommend
More From This Category